|Epping Parks & Recreation Department|
|The Mission, Vision, and Values described below were adopted by the Epping Recreation Commission at their November 11, 2010 meeting. They will help guide Epping Recreation's growth and development, both in our day-to-day operations and in designing and implementing a long-term strategic plan.|
To provide residents of all ages, backgrounds, abilities, and interests with a wide variety of activities that promote healthy lifestyles, teach important life skills, and build a stronger Epping community.
We envision a town where all residents are actively engaged in healthy activities and contribute their time, energy, and talents to creating a stronger local community.
Epping Recreation is guided by the following core Values:
- Health and wellness (physical, mental, emotional)
- Civic responsibility (contributing time, energy, talents, money, and materials)
- Cooperation and collaboration (working together towards solutions)
- Character (personal integrity, honesty, and ethical behavior)
- Lifelong learning (continuing education, personal growth)